All listed watches on Citywatches.co.za come with either our Two Years Extended Worldwide Warranty or 1-2 Years International manufacturer warranty. For brands where we offer our own warranty, in case your watch requires repair or servicing, you can send the watch back to us and we will repair it for you and send it back to you. You only have to pay for the shipping charges. For watches shipped with manufacturer warranty cards, if for any reason your local service center cannot repair the watch, you can send it to us for servicing. In such cases, the 2 years extended warranty provided by us applies.
All our watches are new and 100% genuine. We do not at all deal in replica/used/refurbished watches. All our suppliers also deal in only genuine watches. We have quality verification measures in place to ensure that all watches are new and genuine. Each watch is quality inspected before shipping out to you. An international warranty card or a warranty sticker with the date of purchase will be pasted on the last page of the instruction manual of your watch. Also, we keep records of dates of purchases by our customers so a warranty card is not necessary while sending the watch to us for repair. Just drop us an email and we will analyze your issue. In case repair is needed we will ask you to send the watch to us, service it and send it back to you.
Offering our own warranty for certain brands allows us to offer you authentic watches at discounted prices. Just like the manufacturer, our warranty covers all manufacturing defects and associated costs except the shipping costs. And to minimize the chance that you will ever need it in the first place, we inspect each watch before it leaves our warehouse so the only possible defects are those that appear during use.
We have a long history of satisfying customers with 100% brand new, complete, authentic watches, attentive customer service, and fast shipping.
1. The warranty only covers the internal mechanism of the watch.
2. The warranty does not cover the watch case, watch bracelet, straps, glass or battery.
3. The warranty does not cover external damage to the watch, case, crown and the face of the watch.
4. Damage to the mechanism of the watch due to rough use, dropping, banging etc. is not covered. Damage to the crown and mechanism due to pulling the crown too hard is also not covered.
5. The warranty is void if the watch has been tampered with. It is fairly easy for the service center to tell if the watch is not working or damaged due to user action or if the watch has been tampered with. In such cases there will be a charge for the repair which will be assessed by the service center.
It does not cover external physical damage, including:
- Water/moisture damage
- Damage to the watch case or glass
- Missing stones or gems (e.g., from the watch face)
- Damage to the watch bracelet/band or straps
- Damage to the crown/stem or finishes
- Damage to clasps/buckles
- Signs of wear and tear to the watch from normal daily use
- Damage to the battery
The warranty does not cover damage under conditions that are not in line with specified manufacturer guidelines, e.g. defects caused by outside force, improper use, or that exceed water resistance guidelines.
Also, note that damage as a result of having the watch serviced by a third party voids our warranty. This is generally easy for our service center to identify and, in such cases, repairs will be charged.